This personality test is FASCINATING. And that Mondrian-like image is the “map” for my personality type: the considerate visionary. You’re supposed to be able to mouse over each of the colors and it’ll tell you what the color means – however, the script is funky on WordPress, so I’ll tell ya my strongest traits. Then you can judge (me) for yourself.
- Lime green: very high agency
- Teal blue: very high masculinity (not sure if I’m flattered or offended)
- Red: very high confidence
- Pink: very high empathy
- Cobalt: low authoritarianism (gee, shocking)
- Kelly green: low openness (this one’s a headscratcher)
- Purple: low extroversion (hmmm…)
What I love about this test is that you have no idea where it’s going so you can’t skew your answers – consciously or unconsciously – to what you THINK you are. I dunno about you, but mine’s pretty dead balls-on.